AUSOTS FlexTrack routing is now available for a range of flights.
- Flights between Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne to and from the Singapore area (may also suit flights to and from Jakarta, Bali, Bangkok, and Kuala Lumpur
- Sydney to and from Bangkok
- Melbourne and Sydney to and from Hong Kong (may also be used by flights to and from both Brisbane and Cairns)
- Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, and Adelaide to and from the Middle East.
- Domestically between Brisbane and Perth
Detailed planning information on how to join and leave these tracks is given on the Airservices Australia website. The appendicies to the planning document contain detailed charts and guidance on route options and gates
This information can be found here